The Nova Debenture Creditor Action Group has been established, primarily, to provide a channel for communications for the Nova Property Group Debenture Creditors, whether they’re already linked to or supported by another broker group or not.
We invite all Nova Debenture Creditors to register with us and to provide their mandate to enable us to speak and act on their behalf.
We thank you in anticipation of your interest and support.
Die Nova Debenture Krediteure Aksiegroep is gestig, hoofsaaklik, om ‘n kanaal van kommunikasie vir die Nova Property Group Skuldbrief Skuldeisers of hulle alreeds gekoppel is met ‘n ander makelaar groep of soortgelyke, te voorsien.
Maar, ons nooi alle Nova Debenture Krediteure om met ons te registreer en om hul mandaat aan ons te gee om ons in staat te stel om namens hulle te praat en op te tree.
Ons doel is:
Ons dank u in afwagting van u belangstelling en ondersteuning.
(Alhoewel die inhoud van hierdie blad in beide Engels en Afrikaans angebied word, op dié stadium, verskyn verdere inhoud slegs in Engels. Ons vertrou dat dié sal nie vir Afrikaanssprekendes onngerief versoorsaak nie)
Conditions for Registration
- Only Debenture Creditors who are the physical holders of the assets should complete the registration form
- If the Debenture Creditor has appointed a party or entity to act as proxy or under Power of Attorney on his/her/its behalf, and if communications should be sent to such nominee, the cellphone # and email address of same is to be inserted below and not those of the Creditor
- Please complete all column fields
- If you do not have a cell # or email address, leave blank but;
- Feel free to insert the email address of a relative or friend as website updates and email messages will, initially, be the only channels of communication
- The mandate to be given will remain effective until canceled in writing by the Debenture Creditor or his/her proxy
- Fields marked * are mandatory (but please complete all column fields)
- Note: by completing this registration form you warrant that you are a genuine Debenture Creditor or authorised representative, of Nova Property Group
- We promise not to share your information with any third party and will use your contact details solely for the purposes of keeping you informed of news and developments relevant to Nova Property Group and your Debentures Please Note that the default communication channel will be via email. At such future time as we might be able to communicate via SMS, this will be implemented
Click here to download Mandate Form: Nova Debenture Creditor Action Group Registration and Mandate form but, preferably, complete it online.
If you do complete the form manually, it may be emailed to [email protected]
We’ve mailed members with the link to the Moneyweb post on this topic but we’re repeating it here to keep it visible (it seems that Moneyweb articles go into an archive after a while – requires subscription and payment to access there). As advised in our broadcast mail, we’re working on our assessment of the auction …
Go to https://www.moneyweb.co.za/in-depth/investigations/nova-properties-auctioned-off/ We are working on our evaluation of the event and will post in the web site in due course.
We can only speculate at this time what Standard Bank’s reasons are (think Guptas and Oakbay?) and what it will lead to. Meantime, at the time of writing, the planned. The auction is still scheduled to go ahead tomorrow, 30 May 2019. Will this latest development lead to a business rescue? Forensic Auditor André Prakke is …